Sunday, November 12, 2017 - The Harvest Is Plentiful, the Laborers Are Few
Bro. Jonathan Cordon Tabije
November 12, 2017
I. There are works to do Vs. 1
(Acts 1:1) "The former treatise I have made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,"
The Harvest Is Plentiful, the Laborers Few Matt. 9:
37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
He Left The Task To Be Finished by the Disciples (Mat 28:19)
- Commission was given to church
- Never stop bring others to Christ
- The message will come to end when Christ comes again.
II. MESSAGE : salvation. Vs. 3
(Acts 1:3) "To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, that He is alive, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:"
Needs a plan. Vs. 8
- Our family; neighbor
- Our co-workers.
- Our friends.
- That is farther out from home base, into some of the outlying towns.
- That is still further out.our nation.
- That is foreign missions.
III. Unwavering TESTIMONY
(Acts 1:10) "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel.
IV. Full FORCE Vs. 11
- They took their command personally.
- They had the power of the Holy Spirit on them.
- They multiplied